Norton Mobile Security is a leading independent and international service provider of antimalware and antivirus software. It is the best suitable antivirus and mobile security app for Android devices. It aims to detect malicious websites and fraudulent when using the web browser and protect each activity and personal information. Also, it helps to keep the device secure from malware, spyware, and more. It is also integrated with Google Play to notify users with alerts regarding certain apps before downloading them.
Norton Mobile Security is a robust security tool designed to meet the protective requirements. It is also an excellent tool that aims to detect spyware, malware and safeguard devices against suspicious malware. Moreover, it works against these possible online scams and cyber threats.
Norton Mobile Security is known for its features and additional protection that it offers to its users. It is ideal antivirus software that protects online privacy and personal information while surfing online. Thus below mentioned are the features of Norton Mobile Security.
- Malware Protection scans and removes the apps with spyware, viruses, and other threats.
- Intrusive Adware App Advice: It provides the user with the ability to know if the app they are going to download has a high level of intrusive ads.
- Anti-theft: This feature locks and wipes the personal details on the stolen or lost device to stop anyone from accessing it.
- Call & Text Border: It works to safeguard the user against calls and mobile spam that they don’t want.
- Safe Browsing: This feature works to protect the personal information from the websites the user has visited on their device. Thus the data cannot be accessed.
- SIM card Lock: This feature automatically locks the phone if someone removes the mobile device’s SIM card.
- Contact Backup: This feature restores and shares the contact information across Android, iPhone, or iPad.
So each of these features helps the users to stay safe from viruses, spyware, and malware.
Pros and Cons of Norton Mobile Security
- It blocks the call that the user doesn’t wish to receive
- It provides good protection for all kind of viruses, malware, and spyware
- It has reliable file storage and backup option
- It enables excellent phishing protection
- It offers the best malware protection
- The back-up tool is limited.
- It doesn’t screen the unknown phone numbers automatically.
- After a 30 day trial, it requires the users to activate an annual subscription
How to Install Norton Mobile Security?
Users are recommended to follow the acquainted below procedure to install Norton Mobile Security.
For Android Devices
- Open the “Play Store.”
- Now type “Norton Security and Antivirus” in the search bar and then from the results, select the “Norton App.”
- After this, install the app and click on “Accept” to start downloading.
- Then wait till the installation procedure gets complete. After that, “Open” the application.
- After this, tap on the “Menu” icon in the top left corner and click on the “Sign In” option.
- After that, type the Norton Account credentials such as username and password to sign in.
For Apple Device
- Go to the “App store.”
- Now with the help of “Search Function,” type “Norton Mobile Security APP.”
- After this, install the application on the iPad or iPhone.
- Then wait till the installation process gets complete.
- Now open the application.
- Now sign in with the credentials, the new users can create an account.
So, this was the installation procedure for Norton Mobile Security. If there is any user who still faces an issue, they all are suggested to take help from the experts.